The improved development of LED Lighting has provided a recent breakthrough in both design and energy saving.
• Long life, low maintenance cost – LED lifespan can be over 50,000 hours with consistent light output. With 10 hours usage every day, the replacement lifespan could exceed 10 years, offering a double saving through reduced maintenance costs.
• Fully dimmable – Being able to fully dim LEDs makes for greater energy savings and extended lifetime as well as operating in conjunction with sensor controls.
• Rugged durability and reliability – LED lights have no fragile filament or tube. They are more resistant to cold temperatures and shock, relative to HID and fluorescent lamps.
• Flicker free operation – This stroboscopic effect can be dangerous in areas with moving or rotating machinery and can also trigger epilepsy.
• Instant light – LEDs have no ‘run-up’ period or re-strike delay.
Schools can now switch to LED Lighting and save up to 80% with no capital required. Advancements in technology are delivering a greater choice of products with better energy savings.
GET Solutions will provide your school with high quality LED’s that go the distance with long lasting product life, enabling you to make the highest possible savings while reducing maintenance costs.
• Reduce repayments & ROI
• Create a better learning environment
• Improve studying performance with superior lighting
• Funding option backed by the Department of Education
• Saves on an already stretched school budget
• Guaranteed for 10 years
Deregulation of the non-domestic water industry takes affect across England this April. This will give businesses, charities and public sector organisations, the capability to compare and switch water service providers.
Currently non-domestic users can only obtain water services from their local supplier. Deregulation will bring more competition, see a potential increase in suppliers and reduce costs for consumers.
Companies in Scotland deregulated in 2008 and have saved between 20-25%. They have also seen improvements to water delivery, customer service and efficiencies.
Deregulation, don’t leave it too late!
With April fast approaching, don’t leave it too late, its recommended your water bills are validated prior to switching, so any new supply contract is based upon up to date and correct data. You may also be able to recoup up to 6 years’ worth of overcharges.
Find out more…
Our insurance service is a manageable and cost effective way to safeguard against all aspects of a business’ risk. Our policies are tailored to suit your exact requirements and premiums can be spread via credit terms, subject to agreement.
Instant cover – once we have enough information to assess the risk, we can usually provide a quotation then and there for you.
Most policies provide legal cover as standard, but this is not always the case. If you require instant legal expenses cover to protect you against future events, then we can provide a policy straight away.
Whatever your business, you’ll need all the help you can get to keep costs down.
It’s our aim to help you do that quickly and easily, so you can concentrate on building and growing your business.
• Great savings compared to BT and others
• Our guarantee – call costs won’t rise as long as you’re a GET Solutions Telecom customer
• Reliable, fast network
• UK based customer support
• Free calls to other GET Solutions Telecoms customers
• Extra discount on calls to your own mobile
• Our Service guarantee
Get Solutions offers three great value Telecom packages for business, plus a range of IP solutions, designed for different levels of use. Simply choose the one that’s right for you, then choose the broadband and mobile add-ons that suit your usage:
• Business Basic – flexible pay as you use package, offering big savings for low users
• Business Peak – incredible savings on line rental and mobiles on same account
• Business Anytime – up to 38% savings plus unlimited free calls to UK landlines
Your business has been built with a lot of time, care and passion, and that’s why protecting it should be a top priority. We understand each business is unique, so whether you manage a corner shop, a large engineering plant, a warehouse holding stock for distribution or a large multi-national construction company, we will work with you tailoring the policy that suits your unique circumstances.
From protecting your premises and business, your stock or goods while they’re in transit, we’ll put together the right policy for you. So whether it’s:
• Employers’ Liability
• Public & Product Liability
• Cyber Liability
• Trade specific covers: (manufacturing, work-away, hazardous environments)
• Fixtures and Fittings
• Contents, Computers
• Stock in Trade
• Business Interruption
• Professional Indemnity
• Fleet insurance
• Risk Management
• Legal expenses cover
We’ve got the policy for your organisation
GET i Solutions Limited is an Appointed Representative of Godiva Broker Management Ltd who are Authorised & Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firms Reference No. 616500.
Switch your business water supply
Save on your business water rates*, switching is simple, we’ll do the work so you can concentrate on your business priorities.
Using our market expertise and buying power, we will be able to provide guaranteed savings on your water costs. There’s no obligation and nothing to lose.
*subject to qualification & availability