GET ahead with an exciting new role
GET Solutions is a dynamic business, busy building on an already established and successful platform. As demand continues to grow for our services, we need to ensure we have the right people to deliver them.
If you embrace a challenge and would like to push the boundaries of your potential, then a career at GET Solutions is for you.
We’re always in search of talented, trusted and dedicated people to join our professional and friendly team. We welcome new people with fresh ideas and seek to achieve continual improvement in everything we do. So, whether you are a new graduate or a seasoned professional we want to hear from you!
If you exercise a ‘can do’ attitude and have an interest in Finance, IT, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service or Administration, please send us your latest CV with a brief covering letter and let your career journey take off.
Key Client Account Managers
Get Solutions has exciting opportunities for Key Client Account Managers to join our growing organisation.
• Develop and manage a diverse portfolio of commercial energy customers to include but not limited to:
• Pricing/tendering to meet defined deadlines
• Complex query management
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by maintaining an understanding of key customer needs and requirements
• Continually identifying opportunities to cross sell group products and services which meet the customer’s objectives
• Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
• Meet customer retention and sales targets
• Maintain accurate records and audit trails of customer activity
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account sales information
• Assist with the generation of new sales to support growth objectives
• Coordinate pre-sales and post-sales follow up activity
Requirements and skills
• Proven experience as a key account manager
• Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain productive working relationships with professionals at all levels
• Excellent organisational skills
• Skilled in problem solving and negotiation
• Flexible and positive attitude
Hours 9.00 am until 5.00 pm Mon-Thursday and 9.00 am until 4.00 pm Friday with 1 hour paid lunch
Place of work: Coventry Head office
Central location for commuters
To apply, please submit your CV with a covering letter stating your suitability for the post (refer to personal specification and give examples of how you have delivered these requirements in a practical work based situation) to Lisa Bainbridge on 024 7630 8830
Email to Lisa.Bainbridge@getsolutions.co.uk