Insight is power
4 Top Tips
4 Top Tips during Coronavirus epidemic..
- Do NOT cancel Direct Debits – cancelling Direct Debits may result in higher charges being imposed by Suppliers on your Monthly Bills. Some suppliers add up to 7% on your Bill for Cash, Cheque, or BAC’s Payments.
- Submit Meter Reads on a Monthly Basis – if your business premises are non-consuming at the moment suppliers may continue to bill you on estimated reads based upon your previous usage history. Please adhere to Social Distancing rules when obtaining Meter Reads.
- If you are struggling to make ends meet, do not hesitate to contact your current supplier and discuss your situation with them. Have the following handy:
- Account Number
- Latest Energy Invoice
- Previous Month Usage (in kWh on your invoice)
- Some suppliers may ask for proof of Accounts, in order to provide evidence that you can keep up with payments in the future.
- Talk to us! Energy Prices have fallen rapidly since the start of this year and remain historically low thanks to demand side issues as a result of Covid-19. We are currently seeing exceptionally low offers on Longer Term Gas Contracts especially, and very low Electricity offers also, so please get in touch if you want to avail of budget certainty for the years ahead. We are here to help your business through this tough time.
Keep you and your loved ones safe at this time, from all at GET Solutions UK
We have taken precautions to ensure it’s business as usual, so you will still be able to get in touch on the usual telephone number 024 76630 8830 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
26% Switching Surge
Last year, witnessed a 26% increase
So Cool in Brussels
GET Solutions show off Solar Cooling
As media and social awareness increases,