We're really sorry if you're not happy, please let us put things right.

We welcome our customers' feedback and take complaints very seriously. If you are unhappy with any service you have received from GET Solutions you have a right to complain. 

The procedure below must be followed for all customer complaints made to GET Solutions. Please note, if you are complaining about a contract sold by a third party agent then the effort should be made initially to resolve the issue locally with them.  Where this has been unsuccessful then we will mediate between the parties to achieve a resolution for you.

Submitting a complaint   

You must submit your complaint in writing, using the GET Solutions Customer Complaint form (download here) and e-mail this to or send by post to the following address:  

Customer Services Department
GET Solutions UK Limited
I Leofric Court
Progress Way

The complaint must include the following:

  • Lead customer contact name and Position
  • Business trading name
  • Date of Complaint
  • Supplier (if available)
  • MPAN/MPR reference number(s)
  • Address (including supply address if different)
  • Name of third party agent (if applicable)
  • Complaint Details
  • The resolution you are looking for

Your complaint will be logged and acknowledged at the earliest opportunity following receipt. Your complaint will be allocated a reference number which must be quoted in any future correspondence.

You will be contacted again before 7 working days have elapsed to discuss the findings to date and agree on a resolution. If this has not been possible for any exceptional reason, an update on progress at that time and any actions taken will be provided.

Confirmation of any resolution will be confirmed in writing to you preferably by e-mail or letter.

Failure to reach a local resolution  

If you are not happy with the proposed resolution and no agreement can be reached within a reasonable timescale, you can take your complaint further.

If you need independent advice 

You may contact the Citizens Advice Bureau for further guidance or, if the complaint remains unresolved after 8 weeks, you are entitled to refer to the Energy Ombudsman.

Click the following link to visit the Citizens Advice website, or call Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 03454 04 05 06 or fill in their energy query form

Click the following link to visit the Ombudsman Services: Energy, or call their helpline on 0330 440 1624 or email: